Asian Bridal Make-up Course
This is a two-day course is designed for those wishing to learn basic professional skills for Asian bridal make-up.
Working in a professional make-up studio environment there is a good balance of demonstration and hands-on work.
Most Asian brides wear red, so this course will demonstrate what colours complement red also giving tips on how to keep the make-up matt on the big day.
THE COURSE COVERS:
• Tools & Hygiene
• Historical & cultural aspects of make-up
• Traditional & modern looks
• Quick basic make-up routine
• Demonstration and practical session of traditional RED make-up look
• Demonstration and practical session of decoration i.e jewellery, bindi or vale
• Skin analysis
• Eyeshadow techniques
• Liquid/gel/pencil eyeliner
• False Lashes
• Lip colours/liners/Lip gloss
• Bindi/Jewelary setting
• No previous experience required
• Make-up provided for class use
• You will require a set of professional make-up brushes
• The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years - no exceptions. There is no upper age limit.
Students may bring their camera to keep the evidence of the finished look
13 and 14 September 2012 (Thu & Fri)
Course Fees: £ 280.00
There are no extra items required on this course.
Total Cost: £ 280.00
The following items are not included in the course fee, however, they are highly recommended for this course. You will be able to add them during the booking stage.
London Esthetique Set of 15 Make-Up Brushes: £ 98.00
London Esthetique Instant Brush Cleaner: £ 10.00
Certificate of Attendance
2 days 9am - 5pm